Friday, January 30, 2015

Challenge #53 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Show Some Love Challenge!

The random winner is:
Congratulations, Laura C! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our Feb 13th challenge.
(PS I have been having problems getting some international emails. If you don't hear back from me, please go the www.stampandcreate.com and contact me through the store. Thanks.)

********


And now let's see this week's Top 3:

3. The Craft Bucket

(I love the simplicity)

22. Kerry

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ladies ! I am so happy to be in the top 3 ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so very much for choosing my creation in this weeks Top 3!
    Congratulations everyone, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I'm so excited that I won the prize and a chance to be GDT but I tried contacting you via email and through the store but I never heard back. So I guess I missed out on GDT. If you get this, please email me at laurazark@cox.net or through my blog via comment at http://outinthecraftshed.blogspot.com

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete